- 2 bunches arugula, washed and dried well.
- Juice of 2 limes,
- roughly ¼ cup 2 cloves garlic,
- minced 2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, garlic and cilantro. Add the oil in a steady stream and whisk until the dressing is emulsified. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the arugula in a salad bowl and toss with enough dressing to coat the leaves lightly. Serves 6 to 8.
[wpurp-searchable-recipe]Arugula Salad With Lime Vinaigrette – – – [/wpurp-searchable-recipe]